Choosing impact resistant windows for your home is an investment. These windows are designed to protect your home from strong storms, including hurricanes. There are several reasons to choose impact-resistant windows for your home or business. Here are few reasons to make the switch:
- • Your home or building’s resale value is improved
- • Your property insurance premiums are lowered
- • Improved energy efficiency by reducing heating and cooling energy requirements
- • Extra protection to keep out intruders
- • Interior is shielded from damaging UV rays
- • Outside noise transmission is reduced significantly
- • Protection from damage during strong winds
While impact resistant windows can’t completely protect from all damages, they are much more efficient and effective. When you buy these windows, you are making an investment in their durability, efficiency, and impact on your property values.
To learn more, call your South Florida source for impact windows,
StormGuard Impact Window & Door at 561.594.1540 today.